Details for problem "Percent calculate missing value"
Suitable for grades: Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10
In a percentage term, one of the base, percentage, or percent rate has to be filled in.
A series of percentage calculation terms is shown. One of the values, base, percentage or percent rate has been replaced by a blank space.
The other two values
- base and percentage when percent rate is required
- base and percent rate when percentage is required
- percentage and percent rate when base value is required
are given. The base value is within a choosable number range. It may be a whole number, or a decimal fraction. For the decimal fraction case, the number of decimal places is selectable.
From the values given, the required value has the be calculated and put in the empty box.
The rate is in the 0 to 100 percent range. A raster of 0.1%, 1%, 5% and 10% can be selected for the rate.
The number of problems is selectable.
Topics: Arithmetic, Percentage
Free worksheets with solution sheets for download
Download free worksheets for this math problem here. There is a second sheet with the solutions. Just click on the respective link.
If you can not see the solution sheets for download, they may be filtered out by an ad blocker that you may have installed. If this is the case, please allow ads for this page and reload the page. The solution sheets will then reappear.
With a free initial credit, you can start creating your own math worksheets in a few minutes.
- Do the sample worksheets do not really fit?
- Do you need more math worksheets, with a different level of difficulty?
- Would you like to combine different problems on a worksheet and adjust them to your needs?
- As a teacher, you can put together your own worksheets using the automatically generated math problems provided.
It does not cost anything to try! Register here, to create custom worksheets now!
Customization options for this problem
Number of problems
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 10000, 100000, 1000000, 10000000
0.1%, 1%, 5%, 10%
ask for base value only
Percent rate and percentage are given, calculate the rate and fill in the empty box.
ask for percent rate only
Base value and percentage are given, calculate the rate and fill in the empty box.
ask for percentage only
Calculate percentage from base value and rate.
Deutsche Version dieser Aufgabe