Details for problem "Fraction to decimal conversion"
Suitable for K-12 grades: Grade 6 Grade 7 Grade 8
Elementary School, Primary School, Junior High School, Middle School, High School.
A given fraction has to be converted to decimal notation.
Fractions are given. These have to be converted to decimal fractions.
Two kinds of fractions can be given, this number of each kind is selectable:
- fractions with a power of ten as a denominator
- other, more general fractions
The former type is easier to convert, as it is just a matter of moving the decimal point left a number of places as indicated by the denominator.
The number of problems can be selected.
Topics: Arithmetic Rational Numbers
Free worksheets and solution sheets with answers for download
Download free printable worksheets for this math problem here. The worksheet contains the problems only, the solution sheet includes the answers. Just click on the respective link.
If you can not see the solution sheets for download, they may be filtered out by an ad blocker that you may have installed. If this is the case, please allow ads for this page and reload the page. The solution sheets will then reappear.
With a free initial credit, you can start creating your own math worksheets in a few minutes.
- Do these sample worksheets do not really fit?
- Do you need more math worksheets, with a different level of difficulty?
- Would you like to combine different problems on a worksheet and adjust them to your needs?
- As a teacher, you can put together your own worksheets using the automatically generated math problems provided.
You can try it for free! Register here, to create custom worksheets now!
Customization options for this problem
# power of ten denominator
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
# other denominator
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Corresponding task for the opposite direction of conversion
Decimals have to be converted to fraction bar notation.
Deutsche Version dieser Aufgabe