Elementary School, Primary School, Junior High School, Middle School, High School.
For a given angle, the correct type has to be marked.
An angle is given in the form of a drawing.
Now, according to its size, the type of this angle has to be determined.
- zero or null angle with a size of 0 degrees.
- acute angle with a size of less than 90 degrees
- right angle with a size of 90 degrees.
- obtuse angle with a size between 90 and 190 degrees.
- straight angle with a size of 180 degrees.
- reflex angle with a size between 180 and 360 degrees.
- full angle with a size of 360 degrees.
The problem is presented in the form of a multiple choice question. Three possibilities are given to choose from. The correct answer has to be marked.
The problem may be configured in a way so that
- all of the types listed may occur,
- that only the five main types exluding full and null/zero angles may occur,
- only the five main types excluding reflex angles may occur.
The length of the angle's rays may be selected from three sizes. The angle size may be customized to be a multiple of five or ten to allow for easier measurement.
The number of problems can be selected.
Download free printable worksheets for this math problem here. The worksheet contains the problems only, the solution sheet includes the answers. Just click on the respective link.
If you can not see the solution sheets for download, they may be filtered out by an ad blocker that you may have installed. If this is the case, please allow ads for this page and reload the page. The solution sheets will then reappear.
These worksheets contain math problems that have to be printed with the correct aspect ratio. When printing, please take care to switch all automatic adjustments, scaling of page, auto adjust, etc, off.
Cookies are small data snippets that we store on your computer to recognize you when you use our website.
There are cookies that we need for technical reasons to make the website usable for you. You cannot deactivate these, because otherwise our website would not work.
Technically necessary cookies
Cookies for tracking activity and displaying personalized ads