Details for problem "Table of values from bar chart"
Suitable for K-12 grades: Grade 5 Grade 6 Grade 7
Elementary School, Primary School, Junior High School, Middle School, High School.
Read values from a bar chart and create or complete a table of values.
Here, the task is to read and interpret the values of a bar chart. For a given bar chart, create or complete the corresponding table of values.
The bar chart assigns terms such as cities, months, or weekdays to variables such as length, weight, or time. The Y-axis is labeled with these terms, the X-axis with the values of the assigned values and correspondingly long bars.
Use this versatile worksheet to facilitate different abilities in your grades 5, 6, and 7. Use it as a group activity to read and interpret the bar chart or to master the interpretation of bar charts by an individual learner. Practice this worksheet to achieve the following goals.
- Recall the x-axis and y-axis.
- Learn to read a bar chart.
- Understand how to interpret a bar chart.
- Apply critical thinking skills to complete the corresponding table of values.
Personalize these worksheets to achieve your lesson objective for your differentiated ability learners. You can set a worksheet with 3 options:
- Whether no help is given.
- The empty table is specified.
- A table in which one or more values are already entered.
The size of the bar chart can be selected in three steps.
The answer key consists of all values filled in the table for all questions.
Topics: Statistics Units Written form
Free worksheets and solution sheets with answers for download
Download free printable worksheets for this math problem here. The worksheet contains the problems only, the solution sheet includes the answers. Just click on the respective link.
If you can not see the solution sheets for download, they may be filtered out by an ad blocker that you may have installed. If this is the case, please allow ads for this page and reload the page. The solution sheets will then reappear.
With a free initial credit, you can start creating your own math worksheets in a few minutes.
- Do these sample worksheets do not really fit?
- Do you need more math worksheets, with a different level of difficulty?
- Would you like to combine different problems on a worksheet and adjust them to your needs?
- As a teacher, you can put together your own worksheets using the automatically generated math problems provided.
You can try it for free! Register here, to create custom worksheets now!
Customization options for this problem
none, empty table, one row filled in, some rows filled in
Size of diagram
small, medium, large
Reversed problem statement: Create diagram from given table of values
Create a bar chart for a given table of values.
With multiple data sets
Read values from a bar chart with multiple data sets and create or complete a table of values.
Same, but with a vertical bar chart (column diagram)
Read values from a column chart or vertical bar chart and create or complete a table of values.
Deutsche Version dieser Aufgabe