Details for problem "Time passes - draw clock face"
Suitable for K-12 grades: Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 4
Elementary School, Primary School.
A clock face is shown. Draw another face to show the time after some time has passed.
Use these problems for your worksheets to practice finding the time duration passes on the second analog or digital clock face. Two digital or analog clock faces are shown. The first face shows a time, the second one is blank. A period of time is given in hours and minutes.
The task is to draw the second clock face, either in analog or digital form, to indicate the correct time after the time has passed concerning the first clock face.
This dynamically created problem will produce two analog or digital clock faces to calculate times passes using duration and time on the first clock. A wonderful group or independent activity for learners from grade 2 to grade 4. It is a provision of practicing real-life time concepts along with the following array of targets.
- Reinforce the concept of addition and subtraction.
- Understand measurements units and conversion between them.
- Use critical thinking skills when working with am and pm.
- Apply time skills in real-life situations.
- Develop analytical skills by using arithmetic on periods.
Personalize these worksheets according to learning abilities in the class.
- The problems may be adjusted to be easier to solve by specifying that no hour increment may occur.
- For the minutes, a one, five, or fifteen minutes raster may be chosen.
- The number of problems is adjustable from 1 to 10.
The answer key will provide time on a second clock face.
Topics: Written form
Free worksheets and solution sheets with answers for download
Download free printable worksheets for this math problem here. The worksheet contains the problems only, the solution sheet includes the answers. Just click on the respective link.
If you can not see the solution sheets for download, they may be filtered out by an ad blocker that you may have installed. If this is the case, please allow ads for this page and reload the page. The solution sheets will then reappear.
With a free initial credit, you can start creating your own math worksheets in a few minutes.
- Do these sample worksheets do not really fit?
- Do you need more math worksheets, with a different level of difficulty?
- Would you like to combine different problems on a worksheet and adjust them to your needs?
- As a teacher, you can put together your own worksheets using the automatically generated math problems provided.
You can try it for free! Register here, to create custom worksheets now!
Customization options for this problem
Number of problems
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
none, 5 minutes, 15 minutes
Past the hour
Never, May, Always
Type of clock
Similar question, but draw clocks face to time thime before amount of time indicated had passed.
A clock face is shown. Draw another face to show the time before some time has passed.
Two clock faces are given; the period of time that passed had to be determined.
How much time has passed between times shown by two clock faces?
Deutsche Version dieser Aufgabe